Armed Forces Brewing Company
ARMED FORCES BREWING COMPANY is seeking a General Facilities Maintenance Technician/Manager. Our Maintenance Manager is responsible for maintenance projects throughout the brewery facilities. They will lead and manage the completion of day-to-day activities, involving the maintenance of brewing process equipment and the facility including: brewhouse, cellar, packaging, process refrigeration, and distribution equipment, HVAC, building lighting systems, building and grounds, taproom equipment, security, and overall facility appearance. They are responsible for issuing site work orders for preventive maintenance (PM) tasks on all shifts, parts ordering, and maintaining parts inventory.
- Develop preventative maintenance programs (PM) for equipment and machinery. Implement strategies to help improve operations and efficiencies throughout the production facility.
- Develop maintenance management systems (CMMS) to issue and track work orders, identifying required stock and non-stock materials, sources replacement parts, verifies work order completion.
- Accurately records documentation of repairs. Executes corrective actions with a sense of urgency.
- Researches and implements World Class maintenance practices to keep brewery equipment reliable. Provide effective solutions to technical problems using Root Cause Analysis (RCA) methodologies.
- Creates and enforces sound safety and housekeeping practices. Ensures maintenance areas are clean and organized. Adheres to and enforces all applicable local, state and federal laws, rules, and regulations
- Reads blueprints and schematics to determine work procedures in order to dismantle, overhaul, and assemble industrial machinery by using hand and power tools.
- Coordinates maintenance and project work with production planning to minimize downtime.
- Manage maintenance projects, including in house projects, as well as acting as liaison to outside contractors for the installation and commissioning of new parts and equipment.
- Assists in the procurement and installation of new equipment.
- Assists with taproom equipment repair, new equipment installation, and general maintenance.
- Builds relationships and collaborates with department managers and operators to effectively solve problems.
- Reports to Director of Operations
- A Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering and/or Military or Trade School Training, or other technical related discipline.
- Minimum (3) years of experience in plant maintenance with strong knowledge of electrical, plumbing, refrigeration, air compressors, chillers, boilers, water systems, Building Automation Systems, wastewater systems, and HVAC systems.
- Knowledge and aptitude to repair hydraulic and pneumatic components that include pumps, valves, cylinders, and compressors.
- Ability to read and interpret technical manuals, schematics, and blueprints.
- Experience documenting maintenance and repair activities.
- Ability to obtain bids, review contracts, and favorably negotiate goods and services for the company.
- Proficiency in computer systems and applications including but not limited to: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Must be able to work effectively with peers as well as independently.
- Ability to properly assess problems and drive appropriate and timely responses.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong planning, scheduling, and time-management skills.
- Ability to work and/or be available for flexible hours, including off-shifts, weekends and holidays to support brewery operations.
- Is regularly required to talk and hear. They must use their hands to perform fine manipulation, handle or feel, and must be able to reach with their hands and arms
- Position requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing.
- Must frequently lift or move items over 50 pounds.
- Occasionally work above grade, from ladders and lifts.
- Occasionally work below grade and in confined spaces (non-permit and permit).
- Will perform work duties in production, office, and maintenance areas.
- While performing their duties, the employee may be exposed to airborne particles, chemicals, hot liquids, and moving mechanical equipment. There are areas of the facility that can be wet, noisy, or dusty.
- Hourly Rate – $18-$25 Based On Experience
To apply for this job email your resume to email@example.com