Last updated: February 15, 2021
Intellectual Property Ownership. Unless otherwise noted, all text, content and documents on the Site, any names, logos, trademarks, service marks, brand identities, characters, trade names, graphics, designs, copyrights, trade dress, or other intellectual property appearing in the Site, and the organization, compilation, look and feel, illustrations, artwork, videos, music, software and other works on the Site (the “Content”) are owned by Armed Forces (or its affiliates) or used with permission or under license from a third party (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Owner”) and are protected under copyright, trademark and other intellectual property and proprietary rights laws. As between Armed Forces and you, all right, title and interest in and to the Content will at all times remain with Armed Forces and/or its Owners. All brand names, product names, titles, slogans, logos, or service names and other marks used on the Site, are registered and/or common law trade names, trademarks or service marks of Armed Forces.
Submitted Ideas. While Armed Forces appreciates your interest, we expressly request that you do not submit any ideas, suggestions, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans, charts, or similar materials (collectively “Submitted Ideas”). Should you ignore our request and choose to send any Submitted Ideas to us, please note that we ask that you never submit an idea that you consider to be confidential and/or proprietary. All Submitted Ideas disclosed or offered to us by you shall be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary and shall become the exclusive property of Armed Forces. Further, you understand and acknowledge that Armed Forces employs both internal and external resources which may have developed or may in the future develop ideas identical or similar to your Submitted Ideas and that Armed Forces is only willing to receive the suggestion on these terms. In any event, you acknowledge and agree that Armed Forces assumes no obligation of confidentiality or nondisclosure, express or implied by receiving or considering your Submitted Ideas. Without limitation, Armed Forces shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submitted Ideas (in whole or in part and including, without limitation, any derivations thereof) for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise without any form of compensation.
- Any Submission that promotes drinking and driving or irresponsible consumption of alcohol, disparages competitive products, is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, racially offensive, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- Any Submission that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law, including, without limitation, material that depicts child-pornography, acts of violence, drug use or would violate state or federal securities laws and/or regulations;
- Any Submission that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- Any Submission that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations;
- Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- Viruses, spyware, trojans, corrupted data or any other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; or
- Any Submission that in our sole judgment is inappropriate or objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose Armed Forces or its affiliates or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
No Archive. Even if this Site includes features and functionality that permit you to upload certain Submissions to our services or systems, this Site is not and shall not function as an archive. Armed Forces shall have no liability to you or any other person for loss, damage, or destruction to your Submission. You shall be solely responsible for maintaining independent archival and backup copies of any Submission.
Disclaimers. Armed Forces reserves the right to change any part of the Site at any time without notice, subject to the “NOTICE” provision set forth below.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Where applicable under applicable laws, Armed Forces is committed to respecting and protecting the legal rights of copyright owners. As such, Armed Forces adheres to the following notice and take down policy, in full compliance with Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA (17 U.S.C. § 512 et seq.). If you believe any of the Content infringes upon your intellectual property rights, please submit a notification alleging such infringement (hereafter a “DMCA Takedown Notice”). To be valid, a DMCA Takedown Notice must (i) be provided to Armed Forces’ designated agent, (“Copyright Agent”), as set forth below, and (ii) include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that, under penalty of perjury, the information in the notification is accurate and you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Armed Forces’ Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Takedown Notices is: email: DMCA@armedforces.wpengine.com. For clarity, only DMCA Takedown Notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, online purchases or other communications should be directed to the applicable e-mail address posted on the Site. You acknowledge that in order for Armed Forces to be authorized to takedown any Content, your DMCA Takedown Notice must comply with all of the requirements of this Section.
No Framing; Links; Third Party Sites. Framing, in-line linking or other methods of association with the Site are expressly prohibited without prior written approval from Armed Forces.
Prohibited Uses. Armed Forces imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (d) using the Site to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Site; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Armed Forces in providing the Site. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
©2021, Armed Forces Brewing Company. Inc.
Armed Forces Brewing Company and its subsidiaries are not affiliated with, endorsed by, employed by, contracted by, in any way, shape, or form, with or by any branches of the US Government, DoD, or any branch of the US Military.