Armed Forces Brewing Company is seeking an experienced Event Coordinator. Our Event Coordinator will lead in the planning and managing of our corporate, fund raising, and festival type events for 2022 and will also support our operations team with other projects.
Candidates for consideration must have the following qualifications:
- Must live in the Virginia, Washington DC, or Maryland area
- At least 3 years of event planning and management experience (noted experience with corporate events. Veteran events, fund raisers, festivals, and small to large venue concerts)
- Public Relations and Media coordination and management
- Vendor coordination and management
- Booking entertainment and catering
- Even staff recruiting, planning, and management
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Experience in creating and managing event budgets
- Coordination and management of multiple schedules of team members
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools like Power Point, Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
- A licensed and insured vehicle for some travel
- Ability to work remote and on-site
This is a Contract position with the prospect of moving into a full-time position with our Company.
On Duty and Compensation:
- Bi-Weekly Paid Fee (based on experience)
- Paid Travel and Expense Account
Send us your resume!