Armed Forces Brewing Company
ARMED FORCES BREWING COMPANY is seeking a highly strategic CFO to oversee the financial activities of our company. Our CFO assumes a strategic role for Armed Forces Brewing Company in the overall financial leadership of the company and directs financial activities, with the day-to-day responsibility for planning, procurement, cost controls, investments, and implementation. Managing the financial health of our company and building a path to profitability will be critical to this role.
- Advise management on short-term and long-term financial objectives, policies, and actions
- Provide direction and assistance to other organizational units regarding accounting and budgeting policies and procedures and efficient control and utilization of financial resources
- Analyze the financial details of past, present, and expected operations to identify development opportunities and areas where improvement is needed
- Develop and maintain relationships with banking, insurance, and non-organizational accounting personnel to facilitate financial activities
- Monitor financial activities and details, such as cash flow and reserve levels
- Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Evaluate needs for procurement of funds and investment of surpluses and make appropriate recommendations
- Manage financial support staff.
- Implement and manage budgets, including cost management.
- Create and report feasibility tests for conceptual projects proposed by management, including collection, interpretation, and report of findings and recommendations.
- Prepare and present financial data and analysis at regular management meetings for past, current, and future financial outlook
- Participate, and make recommendations, to management on company policies and business operations
- Maintain current and average cost data for all inventory and sale items
- Prepare State and Federal filings for operational reports and taxes
- Oversee all accounts payables and accounts receivables
- Manage charitable donations
- Facilitate payroll including benefits.
- Manage all insurance policies, including periodic evaluation of providers
- Maintain organized records of all hard copy or electronic data
- Create and/or maintain ad-hoc financial spreadsheets or reports
- Understanding of all state and federal laws regarding record keeping, employee rights, payroll, benefits, wages, unemployment, disability, etc
- Aid in tax preparation
- Must live in Hampton Roads area of Virginia or willing to relocate
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a CFO, or executive financial manager in the beer industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economic, or Finance
- Strong project and time management, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
- Highly competent with computer functions, including word processing and spreadsheet software
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks
- Experience with beer industry specific craft beer accounting, inventory, sales, and CRM software solutions.
- Ability to manage others
- Proficient knowledge of local, state, and federal tax laws
- Must pass a criminal background and credit check
- Salary Based On Experience
- Full Benefits Package
- Stock Grant Options
To apply for this job email your resume to email@example.com