Armed Forces Brewing Company
Packaging Technicians will be tasked with operating Armed Forces Brewing Company’s CODI canning line and KHS keg cleaner/filler to produce world-class flagship, seasonal and experimental beers. Reporting to the Packaging Manager and guided by the Lead on the floor, Pack 1 will follow standard operating procedures, bring a can-do attitude to the team, and ensure all beer meets our quality standards safely and efficiently.
- No experience necessary but 1 year in a manufacturing field is preferred.
- Exposure to wet or humid conditions.
- Exposure to hot and cold ambient temperatures.
- Work near loud, moving mechanical parts including moving vehicles.
- Exposure to hazardous chemicals common in most breweries.
- Must be able to lift 55 lbs above head without assistance.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces.
- Ability to complete a variety of physical tasks that may include heavy lifting, climbing, balancing, grasping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, pushing, pulling, walking, and standing for long periods of time.
- Ability to clearly communicate with coworkers in verbal and written form.
- Must have sufficient visual and auditory acuity in order to safely operate and be in proximity to heavy machinery.
- Must have a proclivity for cleanliness and precision.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Work schedules may require the flexibility to rotate through two shifts (6:00am -2:00pm and 9am -5pm or later) including weekends and holidays.
- Must pass a post-offer, pre-employment background check and driver’s license check.
- Ask questions and use a scientific approach to problem solving.
- Be willing and eager to learn, adapt, and pivot regarding any task on the production floor.
- Communicate openly and honestly.
- Follow all SOP’s and adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices in a safe and efficient manner.
- Maintain an organized, sanitary, and safe work area by cleaning up messes quickly after being created, returning tools after use, and cleaning any item that may contact product immediately after use.
- Perform light duty mechanical adjustments.
- Manually build, stage, and organize packaging materials according to production needs.
- Effectively and efficiently clean kegs.
- Pack loose cans from the line into boxes.
- Record production data in brew and cellar logs.
- Daily cleaning and tidying.
- Actively engage with brewing team for creative sessions to develop new beers.
- Execute any additional duties as assigned.
- Hourly Rate – $13-$22 Based On Experience
To apply for this job email your resume to email@example.com